Wednesday 16 July 2014

MODEL DEVELOPMENT FOR THE WEDDING CEREMONY










Indian wedding  concept
Location- built p space as per set design
For making representation of the space I would like to build I first got my concept ready and cut all the parts of model.







Concept – Cinderella theme I tried to keep wedding to an outdoor ceremony and reception an indoor one. So for wedding we have an outdoor set up as designed. Considering all elements of life that are water, air, earth, fire i have planned a weeding space in such a way so as to cover up all of this elements of life, and even keeping in mind the outdoor area of a castle.
















Model – I got all my parts laser cut and pasted them all with one another to get a model of scale 1:100 scale.





2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the best services from the leading event management services Dubai. It will disclose a new flare of style and innovation in front of you.
    Events Management Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good topic .This Great post referring to good topic . It is very interesting . thank you for sharing.
    Exhibition Stand Contractor & Designer Dubai 

    ReplyDelete