Saturday 12 July 2014

MENDHI CEREMONY

MENDHI CEREMONY

Indian wedding ceremonies have many interesting rituals and customs before the wedding ceremony. Another one is mendhi ceremony.

Location – open garden with a place to construct dome like structure. Following Image is an ideal place for this set up.



For making representation of the space I would like to build I first got my concept ready and cut all the parts of model. blue lines is kis on paper and red lines are cutting lines.





Concept – as the traditional colour for mendhi is green, so for my design of set my basic colour are green n orange used all over the set to give it a ambiance feel.














Lighting – as this function is in day time i tried to create few penetration on to the structure itself that will form the shadow pattern whit daylight.








Model – I got all my parts laser cut and pasted them all with one another to get a model of scale 1:50 scale.




1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the best services from the leading event management services Dubai. It will disclose a new flare of style and innovation in front of you.
    Events Management Dubai

    ReplyDelete