Monday 11 November 2013

CARCASS_ A SCREENPLAY

Step I

I started by reading script quite a few times and understand characters and imagining world around them. Reading it for first time gave me broad-spectrum initiative about the script. Later reading it again and again I started making notes and rough sketches as per my perceptive and views.

Step II

SCRIPT BREAKDOWN
·        Underlining the charters by color code
·        Listing down the essential props (action props & design props)
·        Listing of sets both interior and exterior
·        Special effects


Step III

I started researching on the ideas that I had in my mind by referring books, collecting images from internet that are appropriate. These are some of the referencing images as per my visualization.


  • my perception of interiors in the film sets




    
  • some reference for exterior locations and initial sketches





No comments:

Post a Comment